Wednesday, August 26, 2009

First Day of School

I can't believe the day has finally arrived! Both Swindell boys now attend Heritage Elementary School. Here are a few pictures from our morning. Sorry they are a bit out of order!
Here is Tanner walking to his classroom. He has now officially become embarrassed by his parents. Yes, it's true. I'd hoped this day would never come but when I asked him to sit at his desk and smile for one quick pic, you'd of thought I had just given him a huge kiss on the forehead (which I did not do, despite every bone in my body wanting too)!

Me and Keaton in his classroom! I must be honest and say he was the cutest 5 year old Kinder gardener in the whole class! He wasn't nervous one bit, I on the other hand kinda was! Before Chris and I left, we checked in on him one more time, and he had already made LOTS of friends. He's my little social butterfly!


Four of the most precious people in my life. Thank you God for each one of them!


Okay, so I know some of you are thinking that I need to stop dressing the boys alike, and I would probably agree, but I would like to point out that the boys shorts are different colors, shirts different color schemes, shoes very different, and that Keaton is wearing a colored undershirt and Tanner is not! Really, this part of the post is directed entirely to my older sister, Missy, who always gives me a hard time about the boys matching outfits. Love ya' sis!!!




No comments: