Sunday, August 23, 2009

Ride, Keaton, Ride!

Keaton has been asking for several days if he could ride Tanner's bike! I know that we are probably behind in the world of bikes, and that lots of kids Keaton's age already have their training wheels removed, but hey, we beat to a different drum! He is doing so great and wants to go so fast that sometimes he loses control. Watch out neighbors. I'm sure if he was writing this he would say that he wants to ride "as fast as Lightening McQueen!
Can't you just tell from his face how much he loves riding his bike. We are DEFINITELY going to let him ride more often.

Here's a behind shot of him right before he takes off and causes daddy to run after him full speed. Thanks for taking one for the team daddy!

Here's two of the three precious boys in my life! Tanner was tired from a long day and decided he did not want to ride his bike this night and hey, that's okay! Maybe next time I post about bikes, Keaton's training wheels will be off. Here's hoping anyway...



No comments: