Sunday, September 20, 2009

Go Coyotes!

"Mommy, I've been waiting for this moment!"
This is what Keaton told me a few days ago when I told him that his first soccer game was coming up! Due to the rain, today's game was the first chance all the players and coach got to meet, yikkes!

I'd like to say that his team won, or even scored one goal, but let's just say that they won our hearts, Ha! Keaton is one of the oldest boys on the team and did really well today. He stopped LOTS of goals from being scored and even got a few break aways that just never developed into a score. I love his spirit when he is out of the field. He plays HARD the entire time, and always gets right up after a fall! This year he seems to understand better how to predict where the ball is going to go, and now just needs to learn how to maintain the ball once he get it!

We are sooooo proud of him and are looking forward to a WONDERFUL season! Oh and I almost forgot, Daddy took Keaton to pick out a new soccer ball this afternoon and this is the one he chose. He is so proud of it and I'm sure will show it to each of you if you make it out to a game.

GO COYOTES!!!



No comments: