I think most of you know that I have always called Keaton, Monkey! He's become QUITE fond of the nick name so when I mess up and accidentally call Abby Monkey, he is always quick to correct me and say..."No mommy, I'm your monkey!".
Well... Monkey makes me laugh! The things that he says and does, just puts a smile on my face. He's not trying to be funny, bless his heart, he just is. From way back when he was a little baby, I have always said he's just funny!
So... this morning all the kids are playing in the kitchen and I was cleaning up the living room and this is what I hear:
Keaton says: "Oh my... I've got you... Whatever you do, don't panic!"
I run in to see what he is talking about and Abby is sitting under the kitchen table as happy as a clam! Don't worry Keaton she is not panicking in the least. Then he moved all 6 kitchen chairs out from under the table so that no matter which way Abby decided to go, she wouldn't be stuck!
Thanks for always taking care of sissy Monkey!


No comments:
Post a Comment